Support Forums

There is a new way to get support - via the support tab in your account.

Our support systems are changing, for the better. You'll be able to manage all your support requests from your account, and respond to any tickets via email.

These support forums are now closed - existing tickets will be closed after a month.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Ajax Doesn’t work

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Piyawut Suktong

Hi team,

I’ve purchased the plugin and using it for a week. everything has been great. I just found out 1 thing that doesn’t work as I expected, it’s the ajax feature. you can see on this page http://asaihotels.wpengine.com/guide/

it the filer function works perfectly when I turn off Ajax. the problem happen when I turn it on the results are not changed. I have to refresh the page again to see the result.

I’ve noticed that the url is changed and there is some fadein fadeout animation when I click the filters.. but as I said, the results remain the same.

The theme was created by me so I can adjust anything, please let me know if you need any further information such as WP account or FTP

Best,
    Pure

Trevor Moderator

What theme are you using, and what is the Ajax Container set to in the form?

Piyawut Suktong

Hi,

The Container is #content and the theme is called asaihotel, I created myself.

Best,
    Pure

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Piyawut Suktong
    Trevor Moderator
    Piyawut Suktong
    Trevor Moderator
    Karena Kreger

What was the solution here? All replies are marked as private. I am having the exact same issue. Please help!

Trevor Moderator

Hi Karena

The private posts have private information in which I cannot show you, I am sorry. Can you raise the issue in our new support ticket system:

https://searchandfilter.com/account/support/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.