Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Add New Search Form Not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Wayne McWilliams

Hello, I just purchased the pro version of search and filter plugin, got it installed, then went to add my first form and when I click ADD NEW SEARCH FORM nothing happens. It looks like Chrome is trying to take me some where but nothing ever happens. Please advise.

Ross Moderator

Hey Wayne

Do you have a link / login details I could look at ? Its incredibly hard to guess as this has not happened before.

Thanks 🙂

Wayne McWilliams
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator

Hey Wayne, it does work, eventually if yo leave it to load…

Something is running really slow on the page load and I suspect it is because you have a lot of post meta data.

What types of fields will you be looking to add to your forms?

Thanks

Wayne McWilliams

Hmmmm…I guess I never waited long enough. I plan to use a few custom taxonomies, as well as, a few custom meta fields from Advanced Custom Fields. Thanks for your help.

Ross Moderator

Hey Wayne, yeah the loading is not acceptable and not intended, I suspect that the loading occurs when fetching all the data for you meta fields and I guess you must have many entries in the database.

I’ve just made some modifications to the plugin which should improve speed with that particular query… and I’ve emailed you an updated zip 🙂

Can you try it and let me know if it loads quicker?

Thanks

Ross Moderator

Hey Wayne, did you receive the update?

Ross Moderator

Marking as resolved due to inactivity… make sure you get latest update which should have this fixed.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.