Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro 405 crash with WPML and saving forms

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Menno Bouma

Hi Trevor,

I’m using WPML to translate the form, but when i save a form in de default language, which has a translation, the admin crashes.

Any idea what’s going wrong?

Thank you,
    Menno

Menno Bouma

Hi Trevor, i got a lot of errors like these in the log. Any idea how to solve this?

2019/08/08 14:40:48 [error] 15547#15547: *4585043 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /***/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/class-search-filter.php on line 172PHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /***/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/class-search-filter.php on line 172PHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /***/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/class-search-filter.php on line 172PHP message: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /***/wp-content/plugins/search-filter-pro/public/class-search-filter.php on line 172PHP ***, server: www.***.io, request: “POST /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/dev/shm/php-fpm.***.sock:”, host: “www.***.io”, referrer: “https://www.***.io/jobs/?wpv_view_count=1220”

Thanks,
    Menno

Trevor Moderator

What version of our plugin are you using, and what version of PHP?

It is likely that there is a configuration error somewhere in the form.

Trevor Moderator

Is this related to the other ticket:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/error-about-class-search-filter/

By crashes do you mean white screen or locks up?

Are there server errors associated with this?

Trevor Moderator

I would add that a 405 error is most often a server misconfiguration.

Menno Bouma

Version 2.4.6. I can’t find any strange configurations. But i can’t save the job form, while the other non-translated forms can.

Menno Bouma

I don’t know for sure if these tickets are related.. Can i send you login credentials via e-mail?

Trevor Moderator

Can we pick this up on the other thread, so as not to have two threads running? I will reply on that one.

Trevor Moderator

So, I merged the two threads. Before I take a look at your setup.

Do the error log timestamps match the save attempts?

Did you try to remake this form and translate it (thinking: form form settings may be corrupted)?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.