Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro 2 Instance of Search and Filter in one page

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Stephen Brett

Hi,

We used the search and filter twice in one page I just added 2 classes for each result container to display the result it works but when I try to click the pagination let say I click page 2 both container change to page 2 whereas it should only change on the first instance. Please have a look at this page https://kbs.com/news-insights. Note that we are using Elementor.

Best Regards,

Trevor Moderator

With the current version of the plugin, it is not possible to use two forms on one page where both forms have their results on that same page. They will conflict with each other.

Stephen Brett

Even if I added different classes for each?

Trevor Moderator

That is correct.

Stephen Brett

Hi Trevor,

I was wondering why the filter works perfectly in two instances in one page with just different classes on each result container and not the pagination? Is there any way to make it works? hooks or something else?

Trevor Moderator

At this time, there is not a method to achieve this. It is something we are looking to address in V3.

Stephen Brett

Hi Trevor,

Coming back here after quite some time to ask if you manage to address the issue with having multiple instances on one page?

Trevor Moderator

I believe that what V3 will do is allow fields to be used more than once on a page, and in multiple locations. However, we are not yet ready to release V3, with a target of late Autumn/Fall (Northern Hemisphere) most likely.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.