Forum Replies Created
- Carol Devlin in reply to:
Plugin Update Error Message(Private) April 3, 2020 at 3:24 pm #238952
Thanks Trevor for your responding so quickly!!
No, I have not modified any files.
Step #2 above says to: Download zip file of your plugin’s most recent version. And then, proceed with ADD NEW, UPLOAD PLUGIN, etc.
Where do I get most most recent version of zip file?
TYCarol Devlin in reply to:
Plugin Update Error Message(Private) April 3, 2020 at 2:59 pm #238944
Yes, the plugin is activated., That said, I downloaded and activated the plugin that you recommended.
Two questions: below are the instructions that the plugin provides to upgrade a plugin. Re: Step 2….where do I locate a recent version of zip file to download?
1. Make sure this plugin is installed and activated.
2. Download zip file of your plugin’s most recent version.
3. Log in to WordPress as and Admin and go to Plugins page.
4. Click on the ADD NEW button.
5. Click on the UPLOAD PLUGIN button.
6. Click BROWSE and choose your zip file you downloaded.
7. Click the INSTALL NOW button.
Also, in following this procedure….my existing files will remain in tact….right?
Our support hours are:10am - 5pm (GMT), Monday - Friday
Please be aware that tickets opened over the weekend will looked at on Monday.