Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Wrong results showing – Woocommerce

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 36 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello!
    We are using Search and Filter with Woocommerce to filter products, mostly via taxonomies.
    When chosing a taxonomy (showing that 2 products are included in that taxonomy) and clicking “Search” I still see all 4 products.

No js-errors or other things in the console.
    Not sure what to do, so I would be thankful for some assistance.

Regards,

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

Is that url the shop page as set in WooCommerce settings? The search Display results type WooCommerce only work on the main shop page, and not other pages.

Anonymous

Hm no, that page is the search page only, with the shortcode.
    The result page is using archive-product.php with our modifications.

Is that helpful? 🙂

Trevor

If you are trying to search in WooCommerce, you must follow the instructions for that:

http://www.designsandcode.com/documentation/search-filter-pro/3rd-party/woocommerce/

This does not allow searches on other pages.

Anonymous

Ok, I see.
    I thought we had this working earlier but not now.
    Not sure what to do then since this is the way it has to be on the site for now.

Thanks anyway.

Anonymous

Hello again!
    I have now updated the page so that the search shortcode is added to the archive-product.php and it seems to work better now.

However, if I chose something from all three taxonomies I still get a result, even though I picked the first two taxonomies that contain zero results.

Will add instructions and URL in a private reply below.

Regards

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

Do you have Auto Update set to on (General settings tab) and also, each field needs to have hide empty results checked?

Anonymous

Hi there!
    Auto update as in Auto submit form?
    Yes, I turned it on just now, but I am not sure it behaves as we would like it. If I change a value it updates, but if I change it again it won’t.
    Also if I press “Sök maskin” it clears everything if I have changed the either of the values.

I changed to hide empty fields, and that is what we wanted for that matter. 🙂

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 36 total)