WPML Compatibility, problem filter permalink setting, error 404 not found

Forums › Forums › Search & Filter Pro › WPML Compatibility, problem filter permalink setting, error 404 not found

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts – 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Anonymous
    #78417

    Ross,
    I found a solution that saves time to us.
    In this moment the filter have the style=”display:none”.
    For change “filter” you can use the main menu.
    I send at you a private mail thit the screenshot.

    I hope you youd the bug.
    Andrea.

    Ross Moderator
    #78480

    Hi Andrea

    I took a look and can’t see the issue?

    If I remove the display:none;, and use the search form, it seems to work perfectly? I can use both the filters without issue.

    If possible, can you create a short video to illustrate your issue?

    Thanks

    Anonymous
    #78484

    I Ross,
    I clean my chronology/history of browser and all work correcty.
    Sorry and thanks for the support.
    I wish you a Happy Christmas.
    Andrea.

    Ross Moderator
    #78492

    Perfect!

    Happy holidays 🙂

Viewing 4 posts – 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

Search & Filter Support
Privacy Overview

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.

We also use cookies to store items in your cart as well as allowing your to login on the site.

You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.

By continuing to use this site, you also agree to our Privacy Policy.