Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Woocommerce integration

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Ross Moderator

Your results container is ‘#content’ – this means that this container is emptied, and replaced with your results. Because your search form is inside this container it also disappears.

You must either move the shortcode out the container called #content or use a more specific results container (in your ajax settings) – it looks like you may be able to use ul.products instead of #content.

Let me know 🙂

Thanks

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Janno Hordijk

Hi Ross, I’m lost. For some reason Woocommerce is displaying the Products on the ‘Products’ page but it doesn’t show the searchwidget. I tried many things to get it solved. But I’m missing something.

My customer wants to have the search/filter on top of the page with the results below. Moving the searchform to an widget is no option.

What am I doing wrong?

BTW your support is outstanding, I’ll put a nice review for you!

Ross Moderator

Hey Janno

In this case you must put the search form on the product archive page… so place the shortcode in your theme file (archive-product.php) above the results!

To add a shortcode to a themefile you just wrap it in a functions and possibly php tags:

<?php do_shortcode('[searchandfilter id="99"]'); ?>

Thanks for the kind words.

Janno Hordijk

Hi Ross, SOLVED! I used <?php echo do_shortcode(‘[searchandfilter id=”2726″]’); ?>

And now it displays the searchform all the time.

Best regards, Janno

Ross Moderator

🙂 and thanks for the review

AJ Martin

I added the do shortcode to by archive page and it does appear but for some reason the search doesn’t load correctly the first time – I get ugly boxes and either no script or no css or both I am not sure

– I have to manually reload the page for the form to appear correctly. When I do hit refresh in browser it looks fine.

Ross Moderator

Hi AJ, can you open a new ticket?

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.