Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Woocommerce category page pagination not working

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bernard Asante

Yes, I think I might have to create separate filter for shop filtering and taxonomy filtering. Is this the best approach or can i configure one filter to do both?

Trevor Moderator

On the same page, or different pages, or different custom post types? The plugin only stays within product_category for WooCommerce, not other custom taxonomies. It isn’t an advertised feature and is a bit of a workaround to work as it does. My guess is that this feature will be more flexible in V3.

Trevor Moderator

Hi Bernard, I had a little chat with TOM. Under these conditions, that same taxonomy settings should also work for other custom taxonomies:

1. The taxonomy is public AND has an archive page (both are options when you create a taxonomy).
    2. That the taxonomy is attached only to this one Custom Post Type, OR, in the case where the custom taxonomy is attached to more than one post type, your permalinks are setup in a way to precede the taxonomy name + term name with the custom post type name, e.g. …/products/taxonomy_name/taxonomy_term

Bernard Asante
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

I think that the ‘stay in taxonomy’ page function works with one taxonomy term selected. With two terms selected, it would not know which to ‘stay’ in. Can you confirm that it works OK with just one term selected?

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.