Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro WooCommerce category not being retained when filtering within category page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Christian

Hello,

When interacting with the WooCommerce Shop S&F on my category pages, the results that are then displayed ignore the category page that you’re on.

For example if I visit the [link redacted] the results are correct on page load, but then if I go to choose say the ‘Long Wigs’ attribute term within the ‘Length’ attribute, the results then show ALL products with the ‘Long Wigs’ attribute term, not just those within the ‘Children’s Wigs’ category, as is evident by the URL strings.

How do I resolve this?

Christian
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Christian
    Trevor Moderator
    Christian
    Trevor Moderator

Maybe add a custom taxonomy to products, maybe call it Hide from Search or whatever, and then make a meta key tin that to use in the Tags, categories and Taxonomies settings as an exclude line?

Christian

Hi Trevor, thanks for the suggestion solution. Looking at the code I could actually just hide all the li’s with CSS, and then just reveal the ones I need showing just for the accessories category page.

Thanks for your help with resolving this.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WooCommerce category not being retained when filtering within category page’ is closed to new replies.