Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Woocommerce Attributes filtering not returning any results

• This topic has 18 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Ross.
Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Sean Redfearn

Hi Ross, that’s great thanks.

Just to let you know, I have temporarily disabled the ‘sort by’ field on my site as a temporary solution.

Many thanks.

Sean Redfearn
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator
    Sean Redfearn

Many thanks for that, Ross. I have disabled the load more plugin and used your infinite scroll option. I’m just wondering if there’s any update with the bug when sorting by popularity or any of the other options?

Also, is there a way to hide the field title if it doesn’t contain any fields?

For example, if I click into the ‘Clothing and Accessories’ page, it still shows the title for ‘Length’ and ‘Kids Sizes’ even though there are no options for it.

Here’s the link so you see what I mean: https://jeanbase.rfstaging.co.uk/product-category/mens/clothing/

Thank you.

Ross Moderator

Hi Sean

I’ve had to delay looking into the sorting issue, I should be able to tackle that this week.

In regards to the hiding of the field, thats currently not possible – we’ve added this to v3, which is a little way of yet.

Thanks

Ross Moderator
    Luis Mourao

I have the same issue here.

If I filter by attribute (in this case, color or size) I get no results.

Unfortunately, all replies are private. Can I get some help?

thanks

Luis Mourao

Ok, I found out. I didn’t marked the Variations option at “Search in the following post types:”

So if anyone was dumb like me, here’s one possible answer.

Ross Moderator

Thanks for the update Luis 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Woocommerce Attributes filtering not returning any results’ is closed to new replies.