Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Widget no longer works in V 1.2.2

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Pamella Neely

Hello.

I had a fully functional widget and filter working on my site until the recent updates. Right now I’m using V 1.2.2 and have not made any changes to the widget or the filter since the updates.

When I try to select anything in the widget, all that shows is a blog post. Same post, over and over again. Before, the filter was showing a nice grid of some custom post types with their featured images. The url after I choose something in the widget is http://pamneely.com/test-database/?_sft_effectiveness_rating=1-not-recommended&_sf_ajax_timestamp=1408303161967.

This is a good page to test the widget from: http://pamneely.com/contact/
    It’s in the right nav column about half way down on the page.

How do I get this working again?

Thanks for your help!

Ross Moderator

Hey Pamella will look at this tonight and hopefully have a solution by tomorrow! The new update really shouldn’t break anything 🙁

Pamella Neely

What’s the status on this? The filter is still broken – it shows the blog main page any time someone uses the filter. The filter had been working before your last two updates – I still have not made any changes to the filter since those updates.

Ross Moderator

Hey Pamella, I’m still looking in to this, I will need to do another plugin update to get this working, shall I send you a previous version of the plugin so that it will at least be operational while I work on the fixes?

Thanks

Pamella Neely

Yes, please send me a previous version.

Thank you

Ross Moderator

Hey Pamella

This has been resent 🙂 I had to send from my hotmail as I’m not at my computer right now – I sent v1.1.8.

Thanks

Chris Lambert
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator

Sent 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.