Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro White space between image thumbnail and text after search – Elementor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anonymous

Greetings,

I am using Elementor editor. When I use taxonomies and Ajax filters the results, I get white space between the image thumbnail and the title text. I have followed your instruction on Elemenetor Pro and your suggested css and javascript fix that you posted on December 18, 2018 at 8:38 p but it does not seem to work for my site.

I have added the css in the custom css tab inside the post widget and the java script in the html editor widget in the page.

Thank you

Trevor

In the Post grid setup, do you have Masonry enabled? If not, can you try that? You would need this script on the page (you can put it inside the simple text editor pane – not the visual text editor pane of the widget – of a Text Widget):

<script>(function ( $ ) {
    	"use strict";

// detects when the ajax request has finished and the content has been updated
    	// re-init the layout scripts from Elementor
    	$(document).on("sf:ajaxfinish", ".searchandfilter", function(){
    		elementorFrontend.hooks.doAction('frontend/element_ready/posts.classic', jQuery('.elementor-widget-posts'));
    	});

}(jQuery));</script>

It can be in the same Text widget at the shortcodes for the form and the filter_next_query action, in which case the whole thing would look like this (your ID will be different:

[searchandfilter id="222"][searchandfilter id="222" action="filter_next_query"]<script>(function ( $ ) {
    	"use strict";

// detects when the ajax request has finished and the content has been updated
    	// re-init the layout scripts from Elementor
    	$(document).on("sf:ajaxfinish", ".searchandfilter", function(){
    		elementorFrontend.hooks.doAction('frontend/element_ready/posts.classic', jQuery('.elementor-widget-posts'));
    	});

}(jQuery));</script>
    Anonymous

I have applied your solution to the posts and it works perfectly when applied to the masonry style. Is there also a workaround for the grid layout as well? Thank You

Trevor

The workaround is not so easy. Masonry should not be changing the grid so much. It is still a grid system.

Anonymous

I agree. Masonry works for my site. Really appreciate the support.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)