Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro When using "Multi Select" with ACF and Elementor – The results are just Blank

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Talia Klein Perez

Hey.
    I just purchased the plugin and already did some adjustments to fit my needs (a blog about families touring with their kids)
    I have about 70 or so posts and I’m trying to figure out why when I try to search using normal variables (like “choose a location, choose vacation duration, choose the number of kids u have) it shows just what I want.
    But when I turned the location to become MultiSelect it shows absolutely nothing at all.

Thank you!

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Talia Klein Perez
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    Talia Klein Perez
    Talia Klein Perez
    Talia Klein Perez

Plus I havn’t installed the license yet, Cause it’s not my main domain

Trevor Moderator

Can you make a screenshot of how you set it to multi-select?

What I would normally do is to set it to dropdown, combobox (with the script in settings set to Select2) and the Search Operator set to OR.

Talia Klein Perez

Now it’s working!
    I don’t know what I’ve Changed (I guess it’s something about this “OR” thing or something like that.)
    THANK YOU!!

Another question If I may –
    Can I change the heading for the results page?
    Meaning, if they search for a vacation in Asia, that the headline will be based on what they searched?
    Search Results for Asia

Trevor Moderator

The headings of pages are handled by the theme, so it would depend what theme template the page is using, and you might need to edit that (only using a child theme where you copy the theme template in use into the child theme folder and then edit it there).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.