Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro way to search for ACF Date field entries that are on or after search date field?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Jacob

I need to filter posts using an ACF Date field, to display all posts where that ACF date field date is on or after the date entered into the search form. Basically think of it as a “on or after this date” search.

Is there a way to do this currently, and if so, how? I can’t seem to work it out on my own looking at the form settings.

Thanks in advance!

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jacob

Having trouble figuring out how to target the “TO” field with JS, since it’s id changes every time the page loads.

Also, I looked in the inspector in Chrome, but had trouble finding your JS for this.

If there’s any way you could post that JS function here, that would be awesome.

Jacob

Actually, I’ve got the JS to fill in the “TO” field working. But testing it, it does not work. What should I set as the “End Key” for the date picker form element? I think this is where the problem lies.

Jacob

Okay, figured it out. The solution was:

change “Start meta Key” to “start_date” field name, and then change “End meta Key” to “_start_date” field name. Not sure why this works exactly, but it does.

Trevor Moderator

If these are ACF fields, that doesn’t sound right. Both should be set to start_date

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.