Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Using one filter for two “Posts” Elementor widgets on the same page

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Anonymous

I am using Elementor to design product category pages in my Woocommerce store. I am using the “Posts” wisget to display them rather than “Products”, but I think I would have the same problem if I was using “Products”.

On the category page, I have 2 “Posts” widgets with products. One of them is at the top under the heading “Products in stock” and the other is at the bottom under the heading “Available for backorder”. The idea is that I first want the customer to see products that are in stock but if he scrolls down through all of the in-stock products and doesn’t find what he was looking for, he will be able to look at the products with “available for backorder” stock status.

What I want to achieve is that there is only one filter at the top, but it will be applied to both Elementor widgets. At the same time, I want the first widget to only show in-stock products and the second widget to only show available-for-backorder products. Is this possible with your plugin?

Trevor

With the current version of our plugins, on any given page you can have only one form controlling just one results widget, sorry. We are making changes for V3, due for release in the New Year (not until after January I think).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)