Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Using multiple searches for Avada template

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Steve Jones
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

At the top of the admin page I can see a red error message:

Search & Filter Error: The caching tables are missing

It probably means that your server environment is preventing this. You must manually add them with a database manager tool, such as phpmyadmin, or ARI Adminer (a plugin for WordPress). Please see this post for more details:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/problem-with-caching-tables/#post-73252

Take care if you have a prefix added to the WordPress tables to edit the SQL command to add the same prefix where necessary.

Steve Jones

No problem, I can speak with our resident SQL guy and ask him to take a look at it.

Cheers

Steve Jones

Unfortunately it did not work, I have tried the following:

First, I created the tables as suggested. Using the DB prefix required.
    Reloaded the admin pages and attempted to build the caching tables, white screen.

Deactivated and removed S&F. The tables were still in place within the DB. Downloaded a fresh copy of the plugin and installed. White screen when attempting to building the caching tables.

Is there anything else I might be able to try? I believe we are not using Apache.

Trevor Moderator

You need to look at the server error logs to see what messages are being output, or put WordPress into debug mode with the errors going to the screen.

I presume you created the tables as instructed, and then went to the form and edited it and clicked the rebuild cache button, and at that point it white screened?

What hosting company are you using?

Steve Jones
    Trevor Moderator
    Steve Jones
    Steve Jones
    Trevor Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Using multiple searches for Avada template’ is closed to new replies.