Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Using categories for a certain Post Type

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Alejandro M.

Hi, I have a website that has got a section only available for subscribers, which we’ve made as a Post Type. That post type has 3 categories attached to it.

I’m trying to make a page that’s got a form on top and the results showing as a list below, but so far I haven’t been able to achieve. At the moment I’ve the form but the categories showing are not the correct ones, those are the general site’s. and anyway, nothing is showing when I click on one of the categories.

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alejandro M.
    Alejandro M.
    Trevor Moderator
    Trevor Moderator
    Trevor Moderator

I have added it for you to see.

Alejandro M.

Hi Trevor,

Thank you very much, I think that has resolved that issue, I can see the information I want.

The new issue now is that I’d like to style the results, add the User that created the post and add a thumbnail on the left of each list item. Could you point me out towards the file where I can make those changes? The issue is what I can see in DevTools at the moment is that each post is made of a classless Div tag and a bunch of p tags, I’d love to add some classes to them. Some of this might surpass the scope of your support but I’d really appreciate if you could tell me what file I should be making changes to.

Thank you!

Alejandro M.

Trevor, plerase dismiss my last post. I’ve found a way to do it.

Thank you for your attention.

M

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Using categories for a certain Post Type’ is closed to new replies.