Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Update on Parts Filter Challenge

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Salomon Acuña

Hi there! I’m the guy trying to make the filter for the spare parts shop.

I find this plugin: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-carparts-filter-plugin/6556524 and I buy it. It works well, and the filter problem have been solved but the filter is not as good as yours and not as flexible too.

I was wondering if maybe there is a way to integrate the functionality from that plugin into yours. I have explore a lot and I haven’t found that the plugin uses nor CPT or Custom Fields or Custom Taxonomies (that’s why I have not be able to integrate it with your plugin) but maybe if you take a look at it you can point me in the right direction.

Trevor Moderator

If you want to combine that plugin with ours, I am sorry, but that not be possible.

I can see that you have raised issues before regarding getting this working, where you were having difficulties with getting it to work the way you wanted, and I didn’t see an obvious way for our plugin to do what you wanted/needed, in this thread I think:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/sub-taxonomy-field/

Salomon Acuña

Maybe not combine it but that guy solve the problem of the complexity of filtering an inventory of the nature of a spare parts shop (several other retail business can have the same complexity). Maybe if you take a look at his approach you can point me in the right direction to make it work with your plugin (yours is better). I really think than adding this “functionality” to your plugin can be beneficial to other users too.

If it’s not possible, no problem but I have to ask 🙂

Trevor Moderator

I think what you are wanting will come with V3 of our plugin, which we are working hard towards, maybe in a couple of months.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.