Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro UIKit Style is not loading after submit on Yootheme Pro

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • libyanspider

Hello,

I have installed Search and Filter and it works great with Yootheme Pro site builder, we manage to style it using UIKit https://getuikit.com/docs/form as Yootheme Pro based on UIKit front-end framework.

But the issue is when we submit the form the style disappears, check here to check-in action [link redacted] you need to select the filter and click on the button to see what I mean.

I had a chat with Yootheme team and here is what they told me. https://a.cl.ly/E0ubzAZe

Kindly help me fix this issue.

Best regards,
    Hadi

Trevor Moderator

Let us assume that there is a function loaded by the UI Kit on document ready using JavaScript/jQuery. The style it adds would be removed by an Ajax refresh of the results section of the page, so the UI Kit function would need to be loaded again after our Ajax has finished. We have a trigger you can use to do this, but where I have shown a comment in the code snippet, you will need the author of UI Kit to help you replace that line with their code:

<script>(function ( $ ) {
      "use strict";
      $(document).on("sf:ajaxfinish", ".searchandfilter", function(){
        // call your script or function here
      });
    }(jQuery));</script>
    libyanspider

Thank you, Trevor, that we did is this:
    SCRIPT

jQuery(document).ready(function () {
                jQuery('.sf-input-select').addClass('uk-select uk-form-width-medium uk-form-large');
                jQuery('.sf-input-text').addClass('uk-input uk-form-width-medium uk-form-large');
                jQuery('.search-filter-reset').addClass('uk-button uk-button-danger uk-button-large');
            })

CSS

.searchandfilter ul li {displa:inline!important;}
    .searchandfilter ul li {
        display:inline!important;
        }
    .sf-input-text, .sf-input-select, .search-filter-reset {
        margin: 10px;
    }

I tried what you told me but didn’t work, assume I am missing something.

Trevor Moderator

So, your new, additional script to add to the page would be:

<script>(function ( $ ) {
      "use strict";
      $(document).on("sf:ajaxfinish", ".searchandfilter", function(){
        jQuery('.sf-input-select').addClass('uk-select uk-form-width-medium uk-form-large');
        jQuery('.sf-input-text').addClass('uk-input uk-form-width-medium uk-form-large');
        jQuery('.search-filter-reset').addClass('uk-button uk-button-danger uk-button-large');  });
    }(jQuery));</script>

Is that what you did?

libyanspider
    This reply has been marked as private.
    libyanspider

I noticed something, this style doesn’t load now. but it loads once it is submitted, it is like the opposite.

Trevor Moderator

You have both the old and new code in place I trust?

libyanspider

No at first I remove the old code, replace it with your code, then I tried to put back the old one as well. but didn’t work.

Trevor Moderator

Both are needed, but you cannot combine them, as one relates to document ready, and the other does not. They must be entirely separate.

libyanspider

It worked now, I guess it was my mistake, I had to remove the <script> tag, I guess no need in the Customs Code area.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘UIKit Style is not loading after submit on Yootheme Pro’ is closed to new replies.