Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Trouble with Multi-select on mobile not showing correct results

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

You might want to try what the others here suggested whilst using the Select2 script to fix that.

Danielle

Hi Trevor, thanks. I would like to try that solution, but the file mentioned in the thread, “/public/includes/class-search-filter-generate-input.php” doesn’t exist. What should I do

Screen shot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7b7kk8k07i7gbq/search-filter-directory.png?dl=0

Trevor Moderator

Hi Sarah, do you have v2.2.0 or the development version for the next release (it would have been sent by me or Ross by email)?

Danielle

I’m using version 2.2.0

Zach Anderson

Sarah,

Not sure if it’s different in 2.2.0, but from your screenshot it doesn’t appear you’re looking in the /public/ folder.

There’s another /includes/ folder in there, and that would be where the php file is.

Hope it helps.

Danielle

Zach, thanks for your help. It’s in there! Good catch 🙂

Ross Moderator

Hey all just to update, I haven’t let this thread die.

I’m looking to include a fix for this, but as this isn’t strictly a S&F issue (its to do with the combobox script and mobile safari) I’m not to keen on adding invalid markup just to work around this.

I will likely be adding a filter to the plugin which will allow you to add in this optgroup.

I’ll update here once I’ve figured something out and will explain steps to fix.

Best

Danielle

Ross, thank you. Just to clarify, I’m seeing the issue on mobile Chrome as well. Hope that helps!

Ross Moderator

Thanks, so strange, I have a couple of Android devices and it seems to work ok..

The development version has updated versions of both select2 and chosen JS libraries, perhaps I’m not seeing the issue because I’m using updated versions of their libraries.

Can I send you the dev version just to test?

Best

Danielle

Yes, that would be great!

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Trouble with Multi-select on mobile not showing correct results’ is closed to new replies.