Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Theming Shortcode Results Page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • isuru

Hi Trevor,

I recently purchased the pro version and I’ve been playing around with it. I use Elementor to theme and build my pages. I’m building a website for my company, which is a school, and I need to filter the courses from different aspects such as Subject, Duration, etc.

My issue is with theming. I have chosen the shortcode method and the results show up clearly. But I cannot understand how to theme it. I opened up the results.php file and it looks quite blank and I don’t know where to start. I did browse your forums but couldn’t find what I was looking for.

Do you by any chance have a themed file which I can edit to suit my needs?

I would share a preview link but I’m not sure how to mark my messages as private.

Thank you,
    Isuru

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    isuru

Thank you Trevor. I actually did see your previous threads on this topic.

Well, I could certainly help. By integration, do you mean that we can pull up the results through a Post Grid widget on elementor? (Pardon me, if I’m being stupid)

What do you mean styled similar to Elementor’s? Can’t I adjust a results.php to my liking using generic CSS? Must it match Elementor’s code?

Trevor Moderator

By integration, yes, I mean that.

Alternatively, yes, you can alter the HTML and CSS to meet your needs, and sure you do not need to style it in Elementor’s way.

isuru

How can I help in the first aspect? What do you need from me?

In the meantime, I could try HTML and CSS theming. (I’m in a rush for time with this project, but I do have another similar site coming up) Can I show you what I am hoping to achieve so maybe you can find a similar results.php?

isuru
    Trevor Moderator
    isuru
    Trevor Moderator
    isuru
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.