Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro The "Sort order" is not working on the mobile. At the Desktop it is working.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Thomas

Hello, the sort order works only on the desktop computer. This does not work on the phone. If I want to filter by price or date, there is no change. It works fine on the desktop.

Best regards, Thomas

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Thomas
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Hi Thomas. I can see some other javascript being triggered in mobile mode that seems to also be using Ajax and reloads the results. Do you know what that might be?

You can quickly test if this is so by switching off Ajax in the form settings and seeing if that fixes it.

I may need to use Chrome and Adblock to block different scripts until I find which one it is.

Thomas
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Thomas

I turned Ajax off, but it still does not work. But sorting by tax still works.

Thomas

It’s funny, but suddenly it works. Yesterday and today not the whole day. Can not see the error right now.

Thomas

Ok, it’s confusing. Is probably really to Ajax or something. Sorting is just working on the Android, but not on the Apple Iphone. Crazy.

Thomas

Sorry for the Spam 🙂

Currently it works on all devices. No idea what that is. I thank you. I will watch that.

Trevor Moderator

Am I OK to close this thread for now? It may be device caches storing old versions of assets files.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘The "Sort order" is not working on the mobile. At the Desktop it is working.’ is closed to new replies.