Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro The search form does not display requested content

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sara Kaufman

Hi
    I went into support to ask the exact same question
    Can you help me?
    I created a vacation site with custom content types (CPT) with custom fields (ACF)
    On a search form, when I search for a certain vacation, he brings me to the page where all the vacations appear and not to the specific vacation I have chosen.
    The same thing happens when I am looking for a specific price by price range.
    Also, in the first field I created, which is POST META in META KEY, I chose the field “LAND” to show me the countries from the ACF and it does not show me the list.
    Can you help me?

Trevor Moderator

I am not sure I understand. Do you mean that, where the search would yield one result, instead of showing that one result in the archive page it should instead go to the page of that post?

Sara Kaufman

Yes

Sara Kaufman

No, Sorry.
    I mean the search brings me to the results page, and that’s what I want.
    But it does not filter the desired result.
    For example: I built a POST META field, I chose META KEY “Country” and when I select a country on the search form, I get the posts from all countries. In short – the search form does not filter results.
    Is there anything else I should define? (Should I use the condition?)

Trevor Moderator

Ah.

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.