Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro The form appears but does not work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Frédéric de Lavenne

Hello

I created a custom post type named Signature. This CTP has a template for the archives (blog-page.php) and a template for the display of every article (single-signature.php).

I want to display at the top of the archive page a form to search, sort and filter the articles of the Signature Custom Post Type.

I created a form with the “Display results method” option set to “As an archive” (screenshot searchform.jpg ). I also indicated the name of the template “bloc-page.php”.

I inserted the shortcode <?php echo do_shortcode('[searchandfilter id="335"]'); ?> in my bloc-page.php template) (screenshot archive.jpg ).

I created a page using the template “bloc-page.php” (screenshot archive-page-back .jpg).

When I view this page on the front, the form is displayed (screenshot archive-page-back .jpg), but when I use it nothing happens

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Frédéric de Lavenne

Hello Trevor,

No, unfortunately this is a test site that runs locally on my computer.

Trevor Moderator

That is unfortunate. It will make troubleshooting very difficult. If you disable Ajax in the form, what happens?

Frédéric de Lavenne

I tried to enable and disable ajax, but it doesn’t change anything.

I need for my Custom Post Type to use a specific template for the archive page and I don’t see how to do it (I am not efficient in php).

Which template uses Search & Filter for the archive page?

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.