Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Taxonomy select number, include higher

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Boris Hoekmeijer
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    Trevor Moderator
    Boris Hoekmeijer

Hi Trevor,

I’ve disabled the transients and rebuilt the cache. The range slider is working now, thanks very much!

One other question: is it possible to squeeze in some HTML between filter items? The bottom part of the filter is a series of check boxes, which I would like to precede with a header text.

Kind regards,
    Boris

Trevor Moderator

That might cause a problem. Why not add a heading to the first one?

Boris Hoekmeijer

Hi Trevor,
    because that already has a heading to explain what the checkbox is for. I want to add a heading above that to group the checkbox filter options.

Trevor Moderator

Ah. You can try adding it with JavaScript, but it might break the functionality of the plugin, as it looks for a certain structure and if that has changed, it can cause problems. With V3 (due in a few weeks or so), this will not be a problem.

Boris Hoekmeijer

Hi Trevor,
    do you mean with v3 I can add it with javascript? Or will there be another way? It would be great if you could just add an html block same way you now add anything else to the filter. I realise that probably sounds a lot simpler than it is to build 🙂

Trevor Moderator

I think you will be able to dismantle the form into individual fields and place those inside your own page blocks, even dislocated into other parts of the page. For example, a text search in the header, a sort field above the posts, and a search form in the sidebar, with even an advanced section to open/close. I think you will also be able to make your own fields (not based directly on source meta data).

Boris Hoekmeijer

Hi Trevor,

that sounds good! Any schedule yet as to the intended release date of v3?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Taxonomy select number, include higher’ is closed to new replies.