Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Styling dropdown menu

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • Jonathan Pugh

Hi,

Loving the plugin, it’s great.

Having some issues trying to stylise the dropdown menus in the filter on this page, http://staging.hyphen8.com/blog/. I want to increase the padding to match the menu header and perhaps change the scroller. Any ideas? I’ve spent hours trying to get this to work but I’ve caved in and posted.

Thanks,
    Jonny

Trevor Moderator
    Jonathan Pugh

Thanks Trevor. I followed that link and I’m happy with how it’s all looking now. But it’s having a load issue. On the first click, it takes quite a while to open the drop-down. Any suggestions.

Thanks

Trevor Moderator

I am not sure why that would be. Are you using a lazyload feature? I am wondering if the select2 script is not being loaded until you click the control?

Jonathan Pugh

No! Not using any lazyload feature.

Trevor Moderator

Are you, or can you, use a cache/optimize plugin that combines all CSS and all JavaScript files and see if that fixes it? It isn’t a good idea to leave that one whilst developing, but at least we can see if it works. I use a free cache plugin called Breeze, which has this feature.

Please note that we are now closed for the day as it is late afternoon here in the UK, so my next reply may not be until tomorrow.

Jonathan Pugh

Morning Trevor,

I’m not familiar with those types of plugins but I’m happy to give it a go. I’ve installed and activated Breeze, what should I do next?

Thanks

Trevor Moderator

In Breeze, try these settings:

https://www.screencast.com/t/l94HImgqR

Jonathan Pugh

No problem. Saved those settings but no change on the load of the dropdown

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.