Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Style Codes

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Jennifer Bilczuk

Hi Trevor,

I hope this finds you well!

I’m still relatively new to very basic CSS.
    I was would like my Filter aligned in the middle, with the title text centered align.

I tried through Divi, and the modifications don’t stick. I also tried to add some basic CSS with your code below:
    .searchandfilter[data-sf-form-id=”1428″]
    {
    //do stuff with this particular search form
    }

I had no luck. Would you be able to give me a few lines of custom CSS that I can build off that would work with the Search and Filter? I really only need the forementioned changes & I think I can manage to build some of the CSS on my own after that, I just need a starting point.

I would really appreciate it, and I can only assume how busy you are. If you can help, thank you so much!

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Normally, something like this will center the form:

.searchandfilter[data-sf-form-id="1428"] > ul {
      display: table;
      margin: 0 auto;
    }
    Jennifer Bilczuk

Hi,

Please find the link:
    https://amskor.com/all-rugs-collection/
    🙂

Jennifer Bilczuk

Hi Trevor,

I was able to center the table & the title text with the help from the above CSS.

I was wondering if you could provide CSS for font customization. I tried my hand at manually inputting it, but it didn’t seem to work. Please let me know, and I appreciate all of your help.

Thanks! 🙂

Trevor Moderator

Which parts of the form do you need to customize the fonts on, and can you show me something else on the page that uses the same font (what is the font)?

Jennifer Bilczuk

Hi,

I would just like to enlarge the title text. The Font is Montserrat – Light and 30px. It is the heading font of most things on our pages. Please let me know if that helps & if you need more information, thank you!

Trevor Moderator

Simple then:

.searchandfilter[data-sf-form-id="16337"] h4 {
      font-size: 17px;
    }
    Jennifer Bilczuk

It works great, thank you! I was able to build off of it and change the font style & everything.
    Thank you for your help, I’m still getting used to this!

Trevor Moderator

Is it OK to close this thread for now? If you do this forum search, you will find tons of snippets:

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/search/searchandfilter+data-sf-form-id/

Jennifer Bilczuk

Yes, it is!

Great thank you, I searched for something like that before and couldn’t find it.

Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Style Codes’ is closed to new replies.