Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Sort order after filtering

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Marc Slager

The WooCommerce sort order module isn’t working anymore after I use the filter. Is there maybe a fix?

Ross Moderator

Do you have a link I could look at? I’m in the process of creating a shortcode for a sort order field that is integrated with S&F – so when this is released I’m assuming that you should use this instead.

Thanks

Marc Slager

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your answer. You can take a look here: https://www.bodywearstore.com/shop/
    Everything works fine before filtering, but the sort order isn’t working anymore after filtering.

Thx in advanced.

Ross Moderator

Hey Marc

I can’t really tell what is going on to be honest but you’re right its broken.

Have you tried using the S&F sort order field? I think it is best to use this one for now, and when I release a shortcode version then you can place it anywhere on your page 🙂

Thanks

Marc Slager

Hi Ross,

I will use the S&F sort order field for now. A shortcode will be great!

Sort by Id works great, but sort by Meta Value (numeric) doesn’t.
    I want to sort by _min_variation_price, but the filter return zero results.

I already use the _min_variation_price price slider, and this works great.

How can I sort by _min_variation_price ?

Ross Moderator

Hey Marc

Wanna fire me over your login details and I’ll take a look (apologies if I’ve already asked this but answering so many support requests right now :/ )

Thanks
    Ross

Marc Slager
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marc Slager

Ross, any news?

Ross Moderator

Hey Marc just finishing another update (lots of bugs to fix) and I’ll take a look – sorry for the delay..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.