Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Sort by Post Rating

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

Do let me know how you get on?

Jack Bunyan

Still no response from wpdiscuz, if you have any more ideas what could be wrong please let me know

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to give me a link in the front end to a post that shows the actual rating, e.g. 4.7 or whatever?

Jack Bunyan

Hi trevor, been away working on other stuff for a bit and ive came back to none of my searches on any page working correctly ?

Im just checking you havent changed anything on the site since ive been away in the settings befre i try and fix it ?

Trevor Moderator

I have not no. Did the site auto upgrade to WP5.5.x in this time?

Jack Bunyan

It seems like it did Trevor, any suggestions on what to do ? I guess this is the cause

Trevor Moderator

Whilst it doesn’t directly have an impact on our plugin, WP5.5 has stopped a number of others working, and themes. This plugin might fix it for now:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/enable-jquery-migrate-helper/

Jack Bunyan

Hi trevor, I installed the plugin but no luck. Also tried a downgrade back to 5.4.2 but still no luck either.

Its strange as they were definetly working fine recently then stopped, the username and password hasnt changed if you wouldnt mind taking a look for me.

The problem seems to be in the displaying of the results, not in the actual filter/search function

Jack Bunyan

I think it may be something to do with this css not working anymore to display the results correctly ? As the last time I had a similar problem it was due to this css

[searchandfilter id=”933″ action=”filter_next_query”]

Trevor Moderator

This:

[searchandfilter id="933" action="filter_next_query"]

is not CSS, but a shortcode that triggers some PHP to link the form to the results (to cause it to filter).

Are you saying that the forms still do not work, or that it is the display of the results (format/style) that is the issue?

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Sort by Post Rating’ is closed to new replies.