Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Some minor problems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • BOUCHAIR Yacine

Hello Trevor
    1) I setup a price slider seems not working
    2) I have 2 dates type post meta : departure date / arrival date
    Is it possible to search all items wich have departure date > some fixed date …etc
    3) When i do a search, kaspersky antivirus fire a warning alert : phishing possible link blocked

Link and access as in ticket :
    https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/date-fields-setting/

Thank you for your help

Trevor Moderator

Hi Yacine

What is it about the price slider that seems not to be working? I did a search with it and it narrowed the search down OK.

That type of date search is not yet possible; but I think it is on the Roadmap for V3 (now under development).

This is in your browser? You may have to ask in the Kaspersky community if they would know why.

BOUCHAIR Yacine
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

To make the fields wider, the label containing them must have max-width: 100%, and then the inputs themselves need to be width: 100%.

The radio buttons cannot be horizontal as the style currently is set, because each element has only 25% of the content width.

BOUCHAIR Yacine

Hello,
    Is it possible to add a field to filter posts by statut : published, draft … ?
    Thank you

Trevor Moderator

From the front end, no. That would make the site insecure. In the form settings, in the Posts settings tab (third settings tab), you can select post status.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.