Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Slow load times in our pages using Search and Filter

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

I said in my last post that that line was one I put in. I did not comment out anything. But I made an error. It has an extra ' I think. It should look like this:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT','128M');

Again, my apologies for the typo.

davide notarantonio

no probem, don’t worry, i did not see your previous post (there was no text i do not why)

davide notarantonio
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

Are you still getting the error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 146800640 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 44 bytes) in /webzine/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4940

Trevor Moderator

If it is still there, you may need to increase the line I added to 256M

Trevor Moderator

Oh, and yes, our email system seems to be intermittent, we are trying to find the problem.

davide notarantonio

hi, i put the memory limit to 256 and the error has disappeard, not the problem of speed: were you ablto to check some data by the plugin i installed? The problem of the slow loading of search&filter still remains

let me know if u need to enter the site or i can delete the user i created for you

thanks

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator

To make this easier to track, I have split this post from the first post and added a link in the first post of the thread.

davide notarantonio

hi Trevor, thanks for your help.

The server is not mine, i’ll look for to SDK for an update of php and db version and hope next version of plugin will be faster

Thanks by now and have a good weekend!

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Slow load times in our pages using Search and Filter’ is closed to new replies.