Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Site navigation disappears when search results are shown

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Ross Moderator

Hey Neal

No problem about the testing, you’re right its late, I’ll pick up in the morning (my time) 🙂

RE the other problem, this was reported 2 days ago by another user which I’ve just fixed and patched… lookout for version 1.1.4 in your dashboard with this fix and some enhancements (make sure your license is activated in order to receive updates).

Speak soon 😀

Ross Moderator

Hey Neal all sorted!

I fixed the problem in your copy of Search & Filter however the latest official update (1.1.4) will overwrite that and will break again.

In your plugins folder there is another copy of Search & Filter, however, this is version 1.1.4 with the patch applied, so (because I couldn’t due to permissions) – delete the search-filter-pro folder from your plugins directory, and rename search-filter-pro-n to search-filter-pro and you should be good to go 🙂

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Neal Burns

Thanks for the hard work and dedication Ross!! I’ll definitely be reviewing & recommending this plugin highly!!!!

Ross Moderator

No problem your most welcome 😉

Review page is here when you are ready! http://www.designsandcode.com/wordpress-plugins/search-filter-pro/reviews/#comment

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.