Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro S&F pro ajax infinite scroll issue – it duplicates the items

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Alex Key

Hi there, I have a problem using ajax infinite scroll with s&f pro. I think I’ve discovered what the problem is but I don’t know how to solve it.

I have a professionals section in my website. When I load the professionals using infinite scroll it loads each professional twice. When I tried using “normal” pagination in s&f with <a href="" class="load-more">load more</a> it doesn’t work at all. Is there any way of solving this? I think the main problem is that I’m loading twice the [shortcode]. I have the same search engine on header.php (in a dropdown menu) and then the same on proffessional-results.php page. When I disable the [shortcode] on header.php it works without any duplicates. However I want to keep the search engines in both places. If anyone can fix this i would be really grateful.

Thank you,
    Alex

Trevor Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alex Key

Hi there, sure I can do that. I will add you on skype and share my screen or alternatively send screenshots. I am not in UK atm but in Cyprus. However the time difference here is just 2 hours ahead.

Trevor Moderator

OK, I will wait for your contact.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.