Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Search Multiple Category Dropdowns

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor
    Anonymous
    Trevor

Ah, you can only use Essential grid look and feel if you actually make the grid using Essential Grid.

Anonymous

I tried that at first, however I could not use the search dropdowns to select categories and filter the way I wanted only using the essential grid.

If I move them over to Essential grid, would I still be able to search like it is currently setup?

Trevor

You would set the grid up in Essential Grid, but not use or show their filters. Instead, you wold use our form.

Anonymous

Is there a way to customize the look of the results through the search filter without using essential grid?

Trevor

Our plugin does not style the results, no control what the results contain. It controls only which posts display. Using the shortcode method, you can edit the results.php file, but that is something you would do.

Anonymous

Last question. Are you familiar with Essential Grid enough to know where I would copy the script from them to place into the results.php file?

Trevor

I am not sure that is possible. Normally, one would simply paste the grid shortcode on the page. There are previous posts in this forum saying how it should be done.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 38 total)