Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro search & filter: how getting categories go back to ALL (refresh) after a search

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Francisca Tena

Hello, I do not why but i have problems with my searchs , because after a search in the dropdown categories, they dont go back to all, so the entries result dont work
    how can i get the categories go back to ALL (refresh) after a search?
    can I send you my url website in a private way?
    thanks!

Ross Moderator

Hi Francisca

First, please try to download the latest version of the plugin (1.4.3) – if you are still having problems, can you explain a little further?

Thanks

Francisca Tena
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ross Moderator

The filters are not supposed to go back to “all”, if you wish to reset the search you must add a “reset” button –

I just tested and it looks like it is working ok for me?

Francisca Tena
    Ross Moderator

Hi again Fancisca

That behaviour from your site is not default behaviour with S&F – this looks like possibly some custom code to make this happen? If not, it must be a bug I’m afraid :/

Thanks

Francisca Tena
    Ross Moderator
    Francisca Tena
    Ross Moderator

Hi Francisca

Yeah you’re right, I got confused 😉

I see whats happening now – basically, all of your fields are “category” fields…

In S&F, you may only have one category field. In this case, you need to make custom taxonomies – these behave in the exact same way as categories, but are for different types of information.

So you could have a custom taxonomy for “Empresas”, a custom taxonomy for “Porductos / Servicios” and so on…

Please see this post which has the same problem (except they use tags):

https://support.searchandfilter.com/forums/topic/and-filtering-not-working/#post-9913

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.