Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Results Vanish Once selected

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi,

I have set up filters etc using Elementor.

When I select an option from the dropdown menu, all my results vanish. If i refresh the page the results then show up as they should?

Trevor

Do you have Elementor Pro, and if so, did you use our Elementor Extension?

It can be downloaded from the guide page (if you are logged in, it is a blue button at the top of the page):

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/elementor/

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look? Can you also send me temporary WordPress admin logins (ones you should later delete or disable) for the site so that I can look at the setup? Please use a Private Reply.

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor
    Anonymous
    Trevor

With the changes that I made, did it still not work?

Anonymous

Hi,

Nope, It still does not work with the changes you have made.

The results still vanish.

Trevor

Ah, is there a reason why you used the Loop instead of simply adding a section to the page and then the Posts widget to that, as that is how we would expect it to be done, OR you might have to make sure both the form in the sidebar and the Posts widget are BOTH in the Loop. I have a feeling that is what you would have to do. My preference would be the former.

Anonymous

Hi,

I have create a loop within elementor to be able to customise the way each listing looks.

I have had this exact same setup on another website and it works fine… i dont understand why it wont work. it must be something to do with the results?

The Filters and the post widget are both linked.

If i filter one of the fields then refresh the page, the filters have worked. it just seems to be using the ajax that it doesn’t work?

Anonymous

I have also just redone it as a bog standard post widget with no loop and the same thing happens

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)