Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Results not showing up after I use filter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Anonymous

I bought search & filter pro to use for a website I’m making that is for a car dealership. I have added a few filters and I have added the short code on the page where I want the results to be shown. I have also added [searchandfilter id=”418″ action=”filter_next_query”] before the post-widget where I want the results. I have set the ajax container to .elementor-widget-posts. But when I use the filters, the cars showing on the page dissapears and everything is just nulled in a way.

Can you please try this on my website and tell me what I might have done wrong.

Here is the link: https://munchiestime.com/?elementor_library=kop-bil-arkiv/

Trevor

It looks like you have used an old, now not used, integration method for Elementer Pro.

You need to remove that filter_next_query shortcode and change the display method in the form. If you install the free extension we now offer for Elementor Pro, and follow the new guide, it should work. Note that we do have a beta pre-release version of this extension which we plan to release shortly, so be on the lookout for that, as it fixes a few bugs some users have reported. Here is the guide (the download button is at the top):

https://searchandfilter.com/documentation/3rd-party/elementor/

Anonymous

Hi again, thanks for the help so far. I did follow the guide and connected the post widget with the filter but all it does now is that it shows “No results found” message. I have set the url correct, I have removed the old shortcode that was in the way. Now I don’t understand what is wrong.

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor
    Anonymous
    Trevor

I have changed the pris sort to Alphabetical, as the prices you have stored are stored not as numbers but as text.

For example:

148.000 is text

148000 is number

Anonymous

I noticed that you did some changes and it sort of works now. Only problem is that the image carousel breaks in a way. Can you try using the filter, you’ll see what I mean.

Thanks.

Trevor

I can see that the skin is set to ‘Custom’. What plugin did you make the skin in? Whilst some skins might work, some will not work with Ajax ON, as they may use features not directly from Elementor Pro, and thus would not be fully supported by our extension.

Anonymous

I made the skin using Elementor pro and dynamic content.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)