Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Results Not Displaying – Using Post Grid

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello!

My results on my search form are not working. When I type in a keyword it always says “No Posts Found.”

I can show you all of my settings in the backend. I have read a few other posts from here and have installed Relevanssi since I am using the Avada theme.

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor
    Anonymous
    Trevor
    Anonymous

Hi Trevor,

I went ahead and followed that post and added the “define(‘WPE_GOVERNOR’, false);” into the wp-config.php file.

That didn’t fix it unfortunately 🙁

Trevor

When I am logged in, and when I alter some of the CSS that Avada is making, this is what I see in the search page:

https://www.screencast.com/t/XWfnyYqY

Is this what you see?

The contents of the post grid were hidden under the content above until I made changes to the CSS, and so the page looked empty.

Anonymous

Hey Trevor,

Oh got it. So that was another issue, thanks for fixing that! The issue I am currently experiencing is that when I type in anything in the search field and submit it, it says that there are no posts to be found. But I know I have posts with that keyword titles and categories.

For instance, “Takedown”, would be something or “Choke” would be something that should have results, but nothing is being shown.

Trevor
    Anonymous
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)