Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Results displayed in grid format for Avada

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

OK

Trevor
    Anonymous

Hello Trevor. Sorry for going dark on communication the past two days. We had a podcast guest reschedule and I needed to be flexible and accommodate him.

I took Chris Crawford’s advice and broke down and bought the CPT plugin that is built for Avada’s Fusion Builder. I hate having to add another plugin, but I think so far, things are working as they should. Here’s what I’ve been doing… http://www.ocfusa.org/ifproject/ifp-results/

My next question…and I’m happy to open another support ticket if needed…if I want to utilize the default vertical format of S&F, and place that in a widget (left or right sidebar, doesn’t matter), how do I do that so that the results show in the center body of the page and the search feature still displays in the widget for the user to use again if needed?

Thanks!

Trevor

You should be able to do exactly as you ask. Please the form in the sidebar, and the grid or results code in the main section of the page. Does that not work for you?

Anonymous

I have this in the sidebar widget…

[searchandfilter id="24753"]
    [searchandfilter id="24753" action="filter_next_query"]

And in the main body of the page, I have the grid plugin (also tried the S&F results code). In both instances, it redirects to a 404 not found page when I submit my filter query.

Anonymous

I would say, only put the [searchandfilter id="24753"] in the sidebar widget and place the [searchandfilter id="24753" action="filter_next_query"] in the body above your grid plugin.

Anonymous

No dice. Still a 404 error.

I might just skip this idea. I have it working when things are in the main body of the page. Just can’t get the sidebar to work.

Anonymous

Odd, I have tested this the way I described and it worked for me.

Make sure you are setting your Search Results page to the correct page.
    Also try flushing your permalinks.

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)