Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Remove un-needed data from Ajax Request

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Anonymous

Hello team,

I’ve an issue while using Search and filter pro with Learndash courses and Elementor .. The response after filtering (with Ajax enabled) is very very slow .. I found that the ajax response has all the page content not just the filtered contents, so can you please let me know what I should do to enhance performance

For example, here’s the network response .. as you see in the left side there’s the menu of the site itself
    https://jmp.sh/WHgD8ZO

Waiting for your reply

Trevor

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

Anonymous
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor

I find that if I try to ‘inspect’ that page, my Chrome browser crashes, and then my computer. From what I could see each time I tried, the LearnDash Posts are displayed by a standard Elementor Pro Posts widget, is that correct?

The form is set to use the Elementor Posts display results method in a standard display layout, which suggests that all is set correclty.

Might I assume that the form itself works correctly?

Anonymous

I can inspect the page normally .. Yes the posts are filtered with Elementor Pro Posts widget .. and the form is working fine.. the issue is mainly the speed and performance of the filtering and that the response of the Ajax request always contains the whole page contents which is not right I believe

Trevor
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Ross Moderator
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)