Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Remove sft from url and search option not available in drop down on mobile.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Gurpreet Singh

Hi,
    I have two different queries. I want to remove SFT from the URL to make it look more neat. I think this is note available yet and will be made available in V3. I want to know when is the V3 expected to be rolled out. I don’t want visitors reaching 404 page in later months using the present URL.

My second question is: I have one drop-down that lists all the tags on my website. When i open that in laptop/pc, there is a search bar at the top of the dropdown to search among the tags, but when i open the same page in mobile/android I only get dropdown listing all the tags but the search bar is missing in the mobile phone. Please guide me so that i can fix this issue and please mention the expected date of V3 of search and filter pro.

For a quick overview please visit: https://www.focusmerit.com/all-in-one-current-affairs/

Trevor Moderator

We are working hard on V3, and I am sorry that I cannot give a firm date. For V3, you will be required to have both the Free version of V3, and the Pro version will be an addon. The free version is 90% done, we are just working on the UI to bring it in line with current WordPress core coding look and feel.

V3 Pro addon will come shortly after that. I think we have done the hard work, but ‘finishing’ is always time consuming.

We are estimating two months, but I cannot be sure about that.

You are using a combobox. Find our plugin settings, and find the combobox one and change it from Chosen to Select2. Select2 is better and will be the default in V3.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.