Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Refund:Try and try again…elementor pro, woo-product archive template, products

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Hans Peeters

Hello Support,

I know filters do work in combination with elementor.
    However the setup is quite specific. In our situation it didnt work.

Im using the following plugins;
    – Elementor Pro (latest version)
    – Woocommerce 3.9

Setup;
    – Elementor Pro Theme Builder;
    — With a Woo Product-Archive template
    — with Widget posts
    —(tried widget posts archive)
    -No page present, just the default/automatic URI with taxonomies from “hello elementor” theme

I tried and tried but filters dont work on product-archives in the theme builder..
    I see the AJAX working in custom on the container but the woo-product wont change. There is no selection.

I know the filters will work when I start using pages/elementor-templates…
    but then I have to add a page for every taxonomy that is created is just too much..that is not an option.

I tried and tried again in the settings..over and over making several combinations with results…shortcodes, the elementor-add on. But nothing worked.

So I know you have a great product and will work in other setups…but its not for us.

So can I ask for a refund? Offcourse you might suggest a thing I missed?
    Maybe its something like a check box..or what ever….but i just suspect your product just cannot be used on product-archives in the theme builder from elementor pro.

Payment: #349207
    Paypal: 43661073MT0111240

Ross Moderator

Hi Hans!

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble getting setup.

We should work fine with product archive and product attributes archives, all from one search form.

What you need to do:

1) Install our elementor addon (I think you already did)
    2) In your search form choose display results methodWooCommerce Shop
    3) Tick the box underneath – enable on taxonomy archives (this allows the form to work on those archives)
    4) Untick “enable ajax” – this can cause plenty of issues that are straight foward to fix, but disabling will help us see if there are any other issues underneath.

If that doesn’t work, I’d be happy to advice further, in that case, please provide temporary admin logins in a private reply.

Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.