Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Rebuilt Cache and now all missing Pages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Nigel Roper

A newly added page was not showing on my search and filter results page. I clicked on Rebuild Cache and after completion I observed that the number of unfiltered results had dropped from 67 to 14! I’ve lost 53 of my possible result set.
    WP Plugins page reported that there is a later version (2.4.0). I am on 2.3.4, so I thought I would upgrade. My licence had expired and so I renewed. I then tried to download 2.4.0 from the WP Plugins page and got the message “Update Failed: Download failed. Unauthorised”. I recall having this problem in the past and was able to find a set of instructions for getting round this problem. No luck in finding them this time.
    Can you advise please.

Trevor Moderator

If you have 2.3.4 you should be safe to simply delete the plugin from WP Admin and install by uploading the new version. There is a setting in the plugin settings to stop it deleting any forms etc (leave that setting unchecked).

Nigel Roper

I have 2 versions of S&F installed Pro (2.2.0 Inactive and 2.3.4 Active).
    As a first step I deleted version 2.2.0 and this deleted my form (even though stop deleting flag was unchecked in settings). I restored the database and plug-in. I’ve manually downloaded version 2.4.0 ZIP. Could you advise what I should do next please.
    Thanks

Nigel Roper

All sorted. I found that others had experienced the same problem and a solution was available on the forum. Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rebuilt Cache and now all missing Pages’ is closed to new replies.