Support Forums

Hey there, it looks like you've been redirected from designsandcode.com - as you can see we have a new home - read more

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Problem after update 2.3.3 URGENT

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)
  • Renato

Hello,

I have big problem after update to ver. 2.3.3. When I changed search criteria URL does not changes and I get wrong items in the frontend. Please, could you inspect the problem. Thanks in advance

Renato
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Renato
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Renato

I think that the problem is caused by ajax

Trevor Moderator

Hi

I have been working.

I have installed a development version of the plugin to fix a conflict with Toolset Types.

The 2.3.x series has an undocumented new feature to make integration with your theme easier, so I have implemented this also.

I switched off Ajax so I could test the search better, and the URL now correctly shows but has NO effect on the results. That means you must have added something since last we tested it. Code to the functions.php file, or a new plugin, or something? I tried deactivating the minify plugin, but still the results are not filtered. I noticed that one of the Relevanssi settings was still on, but that relevanssi was deactivate, and so fixed that. Still no joy.

When did you last see it working?

Renato

Hello, thank you for your effort. On monday all searches are works without problem. I dont know what is happens. Also, on my test site I found same problem.

Trevor Moderator

Something has been updated maybe?

Renato

Just yoast seo plugin on monday.

Trevor Moderator

Disable that plugin and then see?

Renato

Yoast disabled but no result

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Problem after update 2.3.3 URGENT’ is closed to new replies.