Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Posts widget and Ele skin supported?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anonymous

Hi, I am trying to use S&F on a page using the Elementor Posts widget and Ele custom skin.
    All looks good but changing the filters selected has no effect on the results.

I have tried adding the shortcode above the posts widget, as suggested by your docs, but no change.
    I’ve tried using Posts Type Archive, Custom and Elementor Posts/Productivity in the S&F results section. None worked.

If I create an archive and use the Archive Posts widget again with Ele custom skin, then everything works perfectly.

So are Posts not supported with S&F? ( Similar to Dynamic Content for Elementor which I know you are already looking at )

I also noticed that there are 2 Search&Filter Form widgets in the Elementor menu. I can’t see any difference in use but maybe missing something? Why 2? ( one under WordPress with a W icon and one under General with a magnifying icon )

Thanks
    Alan

Trevor
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Trevor
    Anonymous

Many thanks Trevor.

I think I got confused creating too many tests and clearly should have taken a step back and re read the documentation.

I now have the filters working perfectly using the Elementor Posts widget and Ele custom skin. So all good.

Sorry to have bother you and thanks again for your patience and help.

Cheers
    Alan

Trevor

Thanks for getting back to me. I will close this thread for now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)