Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Post Meta – Range Radio

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Roberto Garcia

Ok, here it´s the thing, first, hello, so, i have a custom filed using ACF for prices over a post type…. etc, i´ve created a filter and what i need is to provide radio buttons to choose like for example:

[radio] $0 – $500
    [radio] $500 – $1000

Ok, that´s easy and i have it done and working, but, i need a radio as first default option that actualy do nothing… got what i mean? Visualy will look like this:

[radio] ALL
    [radio] $0 – $500
    [radio] $500 – $1000

It´s same thing that already is there working when you use a taxonomy->dropdown and plugin let´s you select the ALL by default (or not)

I´m wrong or there´s a quick way to do same thing?

Ross Moderator

Hey Roberto

I’m looking at adding this in the next S&F Update 🙂

Thanks

Roberto Garcia

Hi Ross, and that´s going to be soon? 🙂 Can i put some js code to prepend a radio/select for ALL and let the value=”0″, or something like that?

Thanks

Roberto Garcia

By the way, the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” is not working, not on spam also. Profile Email is ok too. 🙁

Ross Moderator

Hey Roberto – not sure why you’re not getting them I’ll try to find out… :/

RE you suggestion – that should work – most of the time S&F will ignore a 0 (this may be taxonomy fields) so you may need to add an option which has a value of 0 or just have it so value is empty value="" – I hope this will work for you in the interim.

Thanks

Roberto Garcia

Thanks for superquick reply, forget about follow-up repies, now is working and i recibed your reply by email.
    I will try that adding an element with value 0 with jquery and see what happens.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Search & Filter Pro’ is closed to new topics and replies.