Support Forums

The forums are closed and will be removed when we launch our new site.

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Plugin is not working for pagination & also error on filtering

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Sanwarul Hoque

Hi there,
    Any update on the plugin for checkbox issues as I’ve showed you on my site? It’s still not working & there’s no JS error also. I’d love to fix this issue. Please let me know if you’ve got anything on your end.

Sanwarul Hoque

Hi there @Ross,
    Thanks for reaching out but the fact is that in your FAQ there were nothing written & provided unlimited usage after purchasing developer version. Also we’ve already added that & it’s on ThemeForest. If we remove the plugin now we’re going to get a really bad review. We checked your Faq first before purchasing & after seeing that it can be used on unlimited sites for developer plugin it’s just like the Visual Composer we can use it on multiple site for extended license. Anyway I think we’ve to go like this currently as there are no way. We’ll keep that in mind for the future usage. But now I’m afraid that I’ll not be able to do what you’ve told me. But the checkbox issue currently is killing me & I’ve to figure out a way to solve it. Otherwise you know I’ll have to have a big issue. Please do let me know.

Ross Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sanwarul Hoque

Hi there,
    Though may be it was my fault for not inquire properly but I did that by seeing the writings. For now the issues that I’m seeking actually not from any of my customer instead I found that bug in my theme anyway which is triggering by your plugin. I don’t know what’s causing the checkbox not to fire properly at the first click & I checked there are no other JS is causing any issues. For now I don’t know what will happen to the theme but we would need to fix the issue first after that we can have a conversation about your plugin being sale or something else. But before that I would really need to fix the checkbox issue from your plugin. We surely like to go & seat about the plugin but for now what is really important for me to fix the issue before going on an agreement. Can you do that for me?

Ross Moderator

Hi Sanwarul

I’m afraid I cannot continue to support you until there is an agreement in place.

You are operating outside of license and reselling my product without permission.

The best I can offer until an agreement is reached is a refund for your purchase.

Thanks

Sanwarul Hoque
    Sanwarul Hoque
    Ross Moderator
    Sanwarul Hoque

Please do let us know ASAP so that we can go & do something about this one. If you don’t provide any help then we’ve to go other place & try to add other plugin. As for sure TF user will never purchase plugins outside theme so you’ll not be benefited along with us.

Ross Moderator
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Plugin is not working for pagination & also error on filtering’ is closed to new replies.