Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Pagination does not work after first search / page does not revert back to norma

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Trevor Moderator

If I search for one of the venues, and then uncheck it, I still have the ?sfid=1113 on the URL and the page has slightly different content (as the home page will sue a different template to the one specified for the search to use).

Is that what you mean? It will not go ‘back’ to the home page, as this behavior is how WordPress does its own searches as well. Once you have gone to a search page, it will stay there.

But, for me, the pagination works. With the search above I just made (for ‘Coastal Credit Union Music Park’) it gives me 15 shoes, 12 on the first page and 3 on the next.

James Murphy

yes but look what happens when you uncheck the box after checking it…ok I can live with it not going back to home page as you mention its WP standard behavior…however when you uncheck the box and it displays those full results (with ?sfid=1113) the pagination stops working.

so if you are a user, you click a venue, great it works, then you unclick a venue and all the sudden it only works on the first page. that would be very very bad UX. I hope there is some fix to this?

James Murphy

in other words, you click page “2” and the url stays as “?sfid=1113”

James Murphy
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Trevor Moderator
    James Murphy
    James Murphy
    Trevor Moderator
    James Murphy
    Trevor Moderator

What the Ajax does is to reload everything inside the Ajax Container, and it uses the PHP template that contains that to do this.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Pagination does not work after first search / page does not revert back to norma’ is closed to new replies.