Support Forums

Looking for support? You can access the support system via your account.

Forums Forums Search & Filter Pro Pagination does not work after first search / page does not revert back to norma

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 44 total)
  • James Murphy

Pagination is not working when a search is made and then undone.

In other words, on my homepage, I have 3 search filters. If you, for example, check one of the boxes for the specific category – it filters those posts down and pagination works fine. But then if you un-check it the following issues occur:

1- instead of reverting back to the actual display of the home page, it keeps the string on the end of the url, which is basically causing it to do a full search. I do not want this. I want it so if someone unchecks, deletes their search parameters it reverts back to how the page was before they made their search.

2-pagination does not work. if you fix, #1 above perhaps this will be fixed as well?

Please advise.

Trevor Moderator

Are you able to send me a live link/URL to your search page so I can take a look?

James Murphy
    This reply has been marked as private.
    James Murphy

…and as for this most recent issue. you can see it occur on the homepage.

James Murphy
    Trevor Moderator
    James Murphy

unfortunately I would not be able to do that until after 5:00pm EST. It seems like that would be past your hours?

James Murphy
    Trevor Moderator
    James Murphy

wow thank you so much. skype would be great as I am not 100 percent sure i am explaining the issues correctly but hopefully I am. I will try you when I can on there and if you can answer great.

in meantime, if you have any luck or if I further need to clarify any of the issues im experiencing please let me know…some of the issues you will have to reproduce when you access my site (ex. adding a second date range option and seeing how it does not work with auto submit).

and just to be clear – whats happening with the pagination issue is its keeping the slug on the end of the url when search parameters are cleared for taxonomy search…and when its a meta search date range…and you clear the dates out, it does not even refresh (is that intentional?)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Pagination does not work after first search / page does not revert back to norma’ is closed to new replies.